I "demanded" that we go on a graduation celebration vacation (say that 3 times fast..whew)! Nick said, "No, I just really want to start working, I don't need a vacation." To which I said, "I just spent the last 4 years putting your through school, I NEED a vacation!" Needless, to say I was persistent and got my way. We love going on cruises--get to go to different places, not worry about hotels, food, or how you are going to get there. Nothing better than getting room service and waking up in a different country! We spent 7 nights in the Western Caribbean on the Carnival Dream, which is their biggest new ship. We loved every minute of it and decided that every part was going to be no stress-aka-no talking about the future! :) Always have a great time with this guy by my side.
Here we are right when we go on the ship
Nick getting a sample massage in the spa
Love that we got a balcony room
Sunshine and relaxing was what the week had in store for us
These 3 things was all I needed to keep me happy!
I think my profession should be professional traveler/vacationer and my hobby should be dental hygiene! Next posts: Cozumel, Belize, Roatan Honduras, Costa Maya


No comments:
Post a Comment