Jen and Nick

Jen and Nick Together Forever: Since August 16, 2008



Monday, August 19, 2013

Not your typical day at the office

SKYDIVING
-Yes you read correctly-

When an email went out stating that for the end of the summer intern activity they were going to be skydiving and wanted to see if any full-time employees wanted to go, Nick was one of the first to reply saying he wanted his name on the list!  When he told me this of course, I told him he was crazy!  He reminded me that he has already done this before and why not go again if it is on the company's expense.  I never agreed, but I never said no.  I knew he was going to go, so what was the point in arguing the matter (see I have learned a few things in marriage after all)!

So Friday August 2nd they were off to the Wilmington Airport!
Time to get weighed to make sure Nick doesn't break the cord and/or parachute.
 "oh yay know, just signing my life away..."

 This is Nick's boss.  He is the Project Manager for the jobsite.
 The summer interns with a few employees

 He looks nervous if ya ask me

 Too bad he can hardly fit in the tiny plane
 Down the runway he goes
 It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Domenic Styer!  haha

 I love his face in this picture!
 Coming in for the landing



Glad to see he is still smiling.  I just wish he would get these crazy ideas out of his head!  I think it is fair to say that Nick loves his job.

No comments:

Post a Comment