April started off great and only got better as the month went on! When Nick is out of town I get to have lots of girlfriend time in AZ. It was fun going out and celebrating Alli's birthday at Oregano's.
As much as I love spending time with my girlfriends, it is even better when Nick is in Arizona. He had to come for a quick visit for new impressions for his invisalign. We went to a nice dinner with friends one night, and before I knew it the weekend was over!!
Let's be honest, me talking about Louisville basketball really deserves its own post, but I'm sure by now everyone is sick of hearing about it! Oh well :) I was soooo excited to make it to the final four, so when we made it play the championship game against Michigan it warranted a 'selfie' I'm such a proud fan.
You would have to live under a rock by now to not know that Louisville won the championship game; the last time we won was 1986!! This was long over due. I was jumping up and down of course and may have burst into tears and laughter when I got a text from my sister that said, "are you crying yet". Oh my, she knows me too well. So proud of my team. And thankful for my sister in law, Rachel, who saw championship shirts on sale the next day and called to ask me how many she should buy for me (notice she didn't ask me if I wanted them, but how many)!! Again, she know me too well!
Gotta love the courierjournals home page the next day!! I read it on-line regularly to see the sports section, but this of course topped it all. Go Cards, let's do it again next year.







No comments:
Post a Comment