I think the reason I dread blogging these days is because I am so far behind!! So here goes my attempt at a catch-up post.
At the end of July to the beginning of August Nick went to Kentucky for a week to help my brother Kevin work on his house. Nick was in between semesters and was excited about doing some physical labor. Kevin and Rachel bought a beautiful home last spring and there was much painting, gardening, and deck projects to be done. He loved being able to help and spend at week down south. As usual the nephews were entertained with uncle Nick there. Nick decided to give Liam a new nickname of Scooter-due to the fact he likes to scoot on his butt everywhere. And Bennett, wanted to have his own paintbrush to 'help out.' Too cute. We are glad Nick could help them for the week.

Proof that he was getting things done!
Best Uncle Nick EVER! Thanks, again, for letting us use your lovely husband. The picture brought back a flood of good memories!
ReplyDelete