It is little unknown fact about me that I spent middle school and part of high school living in Lodi, California. It was there that at age 13 I met Lauren Roemer and Jennifer Israel. We were instant friends at that awkward adolescent age, and now we have all transformed into the women we are today...thankfully! I was so grateful that I could make two trips to California to spend their special wedding days with them.
Lauren and David-August 21, 2010 at Viaggio Winery
The girls from high school. It was so great to see everyone!
Jen and Tobin-September 24th, 2010 at the Walnut Grove Mansion
The best wedding keepsake of all time--the crab hat! It was one of their first dates that Tobin bought Jen this hat at a fair. Needless to say it has been a staple in their relationship, and even topped their Christmas tree one year!
I am so glad that I was able to help celebrate two of my best friends biggest days! They both looked fabulous, and sure knew how to throw a great party. I think that about does it for the 2010 wedding season!
No comments:
Post a Comment