Jen and Nick

Jen and Nick Together Forever: Since August 16, 2008



Sunday, November 21, 2010

Belated Birthdays

Literally, Growing old together!

Another year together, another year older. Eight days after our anniversary, I had a birthday! 27 and never felt so good! Haha--not really, but isn't that what I am supposed to say! In usual fashion, I spent the day at work and since Nick had night class my girlfriends took me out to celebrate. Thanks to Tara, Brooke, Amy, and Bri for the wonderful dinner and even better company. I didn't take a single birthday picture--I can't believe it. Oh well, I look the same just add another crease from the corner of my eyelid :)

Domenic had his 28th birthday on September 8th.
So what would we do, throw a party of course! We are realizing how much we love hosting. Always a good time around our house. We had about 40 people come out to see Nick get older. We had a blast. Good food, great cake, and a crazy time with the money game!
A special thanks to Brett for helping me make Nick his "Boo Boo gets a Thumb" t-shirt! He loved it! (**This is a joke that we have had for quite some time that comes from a patient of mine at work who owns 10 dogs and lets them sleep in bed with him**) HAHA!! I will have to tell the story sometime on another post when this blog is private!

All in all-such a great night. Happy Birthday to us!

1 comment:

  1. Alright, time to make the blog private so you can tell us the GOOD stories! ;)

    I haven't checked blogs in a while- it was fun to see a bunch of new posts from you! I love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete