Jen and Nick
Jen and Nick Together Forever: Since August 16, 2008
Sunday, July 26, 2009
New 'Dos for the both of us
So this was the week of new hair for Nick and I. Last week I cut 6 inches off my length! I can't believe how long it had gotten. Then I got the color touched up...and love it! I need less hair to handle all this heat....at least that is all Nick has been saying these days....hence the photo of him below. I came home from work last week before we were leaving for Lake Meade to him with a poorly buzzed hair cut. After looking at the buzz head with a mini rat tail in the back, I re-buzzed it yesterday to at least make it even. I think we both agree that less is more in this HEAT!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh yeaaaaa giiiiirl, you are lookin fiiiine! even after almost a year of marriage you guys are one gooood lookin' couple!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love it!
ReplyDelete