Jen and Nick

Jen and Nick Together Forever: Since August 16, 2008



Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby Shower for Bethanie and Baby Girl!

Congrats to Bethanie and Greg Romney! Baby girl (I am pretty sure they haven't decided on a name yet) is going to make an appearance next month!! I am so excited for her! My excitement is shared with 2 other very close friends-Heather and Rochelle. The four of us (Heather, Ro, Beth and I) were all college roommates, and are so grateful that we can share big and important events in each other lives. We decided a group gift was in order so we could get Bethanie something she really wanted. So an Ergobaby carrier was in order! Here she is modeling it below. I also had my friend, Mallory, make Bethanie a baby wipe holder. It turned out SO cute and I must say it was the hit gift at the shower! Love you Bethanie!! I can't wait to meet your cute little girl very soon!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you posted some pictures so I could see! The two of you are looking fabulous and I'm so sad that I missed the party. However, as you mentioned the gifts look like they turned out perfect so all is as it should be. Thanks again for taking care of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! :) You girls are the best ever!!! I love the baby carrier, although I kinda look like a bloated cow in this picture. :) Oh well! Jen, I am so grateful that you came...not to mention helped me the whole night! I love you girls!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete