CONCERT OF A LIFETIME! Keith Urban has been on the top of my must-see concert list for quite some time now. I just love his music!! We weren't going to go because the tickets were too expensive--but I justified it by saying, 'well, they are only going to keep going up in the future!' We bought floor tickets on row 37, but had some friends who won tickets on the radio that were front row! So, Alison and Heather (our friends in the front) made nice with the security man, Phil, and next thing you know we were in the front!!! It was so awesome. Not only was this THE concert that I wanted to go to, but we had THE best place to watch him from. A few of my favorite songs are: "I'm Going To Love You Like Nobody Loves You", "Days Go By", "You're My Better Half", "Making Memories Of Us", "Raining On Sunday", "Better Life", "Somebody Like You", "Kiss A Girl", "You Look Good In My Shirt", and "Sweet Thing".
I couldn't believe what a great show he puts on. He was running all through the crowd, had a different guitar for every song, and had some amazing lights (Nick of course thought that was the best part). Keith played for over 2 hours!!!! I think I sang along to every song, and I will spare posting the videos of you having to hear me sing. We both caught guitar picks from the band members, and Nick caught THE pick of the night which belonged to Keith himself--it had his named engraved in it. Pretty cool. Such a great night, and I would recommend everyone see him live---so worth the money. So many pictures and videos from the night--here are just a few.
Wow! That looks like one fun concert. And you had some amazing seats!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteHOLY CRAP! So so jealous of you guys! Looks like it was amazing :o)
ReplyDelete