As always my entire family heads to Kentucky for Thanksgiving. It is the one time each year where my whole family can be together (even if it is only for 24 hours in some cases). The weather was gorgeous, so much so that while the turkey was baking we were outside playing baseball! I think that must be a Thanksgiving first! The little boys couldn't get enough of uncle Nick and they wanted to be sure to sit by him at the table. It was cute to see.
We were able to go to a University of Louisville football game while we were in town, but despite it being sunny, there was a definite chill in the air that I was not used to! It was an exciting game that went in to overtime, but sadly didn't end in our favor.
We also had a new family picture taken. I took a few with my camera, and we have gotten a few back from the photographer, but I'm hoping they look better than these! Such a great Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it than with family.
Nick and Liam playing some Thanksgiving baseball! I must document that it was 68 degrees and perfect outside!
Nick and baby Tess taking a break from decorating my parents tree
Cousins-Tess and Henrik
Kevin's family: Bennett, Rachel, Tess, Kevin, Liam
Kyle's family: Kyle, Becky, Henrik
Us
I Love UofL
I was a cold but smiling fan
We fired up the pizza oven outdoors for a a delicious meal
Here is a group photo of everyone from the photographer
Our "professional" pic. It was sure sunny outside, I needed some shades on.
Hopefully more family pics to come.





The best Thanksgiving ever!
ReplyDelete