Jen and Nick

Jen and Nick Together Forever: Since August 16, 2008



Friday, December 7, 2012

Fall time and Friends

We had a busy fall this year spending time with some of our good friends.  I had so much girlfriend time in November and I loved it!!

I went to Time Out for Women in Phoenix this year for the first time with a few of my friends that live in West Phoenix, so I don't get together with them as often as I wish.  We had a great weekend listen to the speakers and the great music.  So much fun, love these ladies.

The same weekend a few of us wanted to help Brooke celebrate her upcoming wedding.  We had such a great time and stayed at a very nice resort in Scottsdale.

Brooke, the bride-to-be and me

Less than a week later we kept the celebration going by hosting a bridal shower for Brooke.

Haha, this picture makes me laugh.  Brooke had a photo booth at her wedding, and we were practicing our poses.  So glad Nick was in town for the occasion.

Our favorite couple the Badger's came to Arizona to play before Thanksgiving so we had such a great time as always.  So excited that they are having a baby in April!
The Ladies
 The Gentlemen

With all the craziness in our lives these days of living apart and bi-coastal, I've gotten to see this guy quite a bit the past two months! I'm going to be in some serious withdrawls once January comes.  Sure do love him and am so grateful for how hard he is working right now.

So much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment