Jen and Nick

Jen and Nick Together Forever: Since August 16, 2008



Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Birthdays and Anniversary

Mid -August through mid-September is always so busy crazy, but in a good way.  There is so much to celebrate.  I flew to North Carolina in time for our 4th anniversary.  We decided no gifts this year, but instead we wanted to do something together. On our actual anniversary Nick had to work, but came home with beautiful flowers and I made a nice dinner.  The next night we went to Raleigh to see a Cirque Du Soleil show.  It was so great.  We thought about getting a hotel, but decided to make the two hour drive home and had one of those great life talks.  Sure do love him!



Next up:  Jen's 29th Birthday!  Somehow birthdays always do sneak up.  I wanted a Nook Tablet so I could have a new toy since I'm travelling so much and have loved it.  I got it as an early birthday present at the beginning of summer when all the traveling started.  I was in Arizona for my birthday and Nick was in AZ, but he was sure to make me fill loved with these beautiful flowers.

I had to go to an all day 8 hour continuing education invisalign training for work on my birthday, but my co-workers are my second family and they were sure to take me out that night and spoil me.  I'm one lucky lady.

Happy 29th to me!


Less than two weeks later I flew to North Carolina to help Nick celebrate the big 3-0!  My sister, Katherine came down from DC for the weekend, so it was great to have her help us celebrate.  Nick's birthday was on Saturday, so he had the day off!  We started that morning at the beach, out to lunch, a trip to the driving range, out to dinner, and a trip to eat Britt's donuts (Nick's new favorite thing--see previous post about Wilmington).  Nick got some new golf clubs (only the irons, I guess there is a difference) and some new golf shoes.

Nick loved teaching Katherine everything he knew about how to have a great swing
Check out his form

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard with this girl
Birthday dessert
We literally are growing old together :)


No comments:

Post a Comment