Despite me really wanting to forget this event, I figured Nick worked so hard that it is worth blogging about. For the second year in a row, Nick, participated in the National Reno Construction Competition on ASU's team. This year he was the captain of the Heavy Civil division and after 7 months of hard works, lots of hours, and study the team travelled to Reno, NV to compete. Several recruiters and ASU professors commented on how it was the most prepared they had ever seen an ASU team. I'm glad it's over--because now I have my husband back! Between the hours spent on Reno each night, all day Saturday prep meetings, and 19 credit hours this semester, I was having to look at the pictures on the wall to remind myself I have a husband!
Jen and Nick
Jen and Nick Together Forever: Since August 16, 2008
Monday, March 26, 2012
Reno Competition
Despite me really wanting to forget this event, I figured Nick worked so hard that it is worth blogging about. For the second year in a row, Nick, participated in the National Reno Construction Competition on ASU's team. This year he was the captain of the Heavy Civil division and after 7 months of hard works, lots of hours, and study the team travelled to Reno, NV to compete. Several recruiters and ASU professors commented on how it was the most prepared they had ever seen an ASU team. I'm glad it's over--because now I have my husband back! Between the hours spent on Reno each night, all day Saturday prep meetings, and 19 credit hours this semester, I was having to look at the pictures on the wall to remind myself I have a husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment