Jen and Nick

Jen and Nick Together Forever: Since August 16, 2008



Sunday, February 19, 2012

Memory Lane

I first met Domenic on the 22nd day of January in 2007. He walked in late to FHE and caught my eye. After a brief meeting, and a comment made to one of his friends that "I wouldn't mind to get to know him better," he tracked my phone number done from the ward "menu" as the guys all to often called it. Two days later he called, a week later our first date, 2 and 1/2 years later came marriage (plus or minus a few break ups thrown in there), and 5+ years later here we are! I was going through these pictures the other day and I literally laughed out loud thinking of the diverse dates we went on!

Our first date--the theater
We saw a play that was a comedy based on the game of golf. Very interesting, but all I knew going into it was to dress up.
One of our dates within the first month or so of dating turned into a spontaneous outing of toilet papering one of Nick and Tj's old roommates house. Seriously, who still does this at our age--but we did and it was one of the best group dates I have ever been on.
Valentines day-2007. We hadn't been dating but a few weeks, one of my girlfriends and I decided to make our potential 'guy interests' dinner. I made my mom's chicken parmigana--which explains why Domenic and I got married eventually. Pretty sure my oldest brother made his wife that when they were dating also. I'm telling you, there's something in that sauce!

Life is great these days! Love looking at these old pics with this guy by my side :)

3 comments:

  1. Ya'll are so cute! Can't wait to see you for 5 secs this May!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome- love it! Love you, gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete