Jen and Nick

Jen and Nick Together Forever: Since August 16, 2008



Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oh, The Places We Go!

The long duration in blogging has been due to the fact that this has been a summer of travel! And, I must mention that we loved every minute of it.

Things to recap on include:

-My Freshmen Year Reunion with girls from BYU dorms in Newport Beach, CA
-Nick gone to Kentucky for a week of 'fun' aka work!
-The much long and anticipated Reunion (10 years!!) with my best friends from high school in Vegas
-A week long vacation to Williamsburg, Virginia to spend time with his family
-A quick weekend trip to Sacramento for my good friend from high school's wedding
-Our two year anniversary
-My 27th birthday
-Nick starting ASU

I am sure I missing something...but hopefully as I get rid of this writer's block I will have a few more things to say. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Next time you go to Williamsburg- you should give me a heads up because maybe I could drive down and see you!- I miss you!

    ReplyDelete