Jen and Nick

Jen and Nick Together Forever: Since August 16, 2008



Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's coming Along

Everyone keeps asking to see some pictures...but you gotta give me some time! I had no idea the undertaking that painting a house, fixing it up the way you like, and then not losing your mind in the process can be be! I am so grateful that we have had some helpful visitors this last month to help us out. Nick's dad and step-mom came in December and helped Nick stain the RV gate. (sorry no picture as of yet). It turned out quite nice though. The first week of January my mom and sister came out to help us paint. We worked practically non-stop!! We painted the kitchen, family room, living room, dining room, office, laundry, hallways, and guest bathroom! Even though we didn't get to the bedrooms I am feeling great about all the we were able to do.

The latest projects that have kept Nick busy include: installing the garage door opener, tearing out all the baseboards and installing new baseboards, door and window casings, and headers on some of the windows and the front door, installing crown molding in the master bedroom and bathroom. It looks awesome!!! Look for before and after photos in a future post. I took advantage of Nick's semester break to say the least. Am I sure lucky to have married a handy-man!

Here are a few teaser pictures of the work in progress:
Mom and I working on the Family Room
Nick painting the Kitchen

The Family Room after we got the furniture put back. I need to take a more recent one showing a few other additions

No comments:

Post a Comment