Jen and Nick

Jen and Nick Together Forever: Since August 16, 2008



Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Denver Details!

As fun as our trip to Denver was I was dreading writing this post because I knew it would be so hard to pick out pictures because we had way too many good ones. Three of our good friends-TJ, Michelle, and Paul-live in Denver. Since I had several days off work and Nick had a little break from summer school we knew we needed to make a trip. We went to Red Rocks Amphitheater, hiking in Estes Park, mountain biking in Winter Park, shopping in Boulder and downtown Denver, swimming, and played horse at the neighborhood park with TJ boys Brandon and Mason (which I am happy to report that I won both games)! We had such a great time, and already have decided that this needs to be an annual trip!
16th St. Mall-Downtown Denver
Michelle and I at Red Rocks Amphitheater
Nick and I at Red Rocks Amphitheater
Us at a delicious icecream parlor
Shopping at 16th St. Mall
TJ and Nick=Man Love in Estes Park
The Boys hiking in Estes Park, CO
Us hiking to Alberta Falls
Jen and Nick-almost to the top of the falls
Us at Grand Lake, CO
Nick, Jen, Michelle, TJ
We drove across the Continental Divide
Lots of Elk on the drive across Colorado

Nick and Jen at the WinterPark Resort

Trying to get these helmets on!

Frazier River Trail-WinterPark, CO

Mountain Biking

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I'd love to go to Denver- kind of weird that I've never been to Colorado even after living in Utah for so long. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! We had a blast with you people. My favorite picture is with TJ and Nick and the man love. Good times!

    ReplyDelete