We thought we would have a low key night, but then our friend's Garrett and Tara called and wanted to play. So we went to Waldo's BBQ for dinner--so good!!! Then we took the light rail to Tempe Town Lake to watch the firework show with everyone else in AZ. It sure was busy down there--and hot--ugh-something about it being 11pm and a 104 degrees out in a mass of people that just isn't very appealing to me anymore. In case you haven't been on the light rail yet to get anywhere downtown-you need to take it! It is so nice to not have to deal with the traffic and parking.
We had a great, long, and HOT day! We are grateful for the freedoms we have and for those that serve our country. God Bless the USA!
Adorable blog! Good job keeping it updated, it's so hard to do. We have one too, not updated too often, but I will try harder. When I see my friends blogs, I think, okay I need to get on this! You two look great!
ReplyDelete