This year our team had our office party at Dr. Wallin's house. Now that our team has gotten larger and by the time you add in spouses it isn't any fun to go to a restaurant and only socialize with people sitting across from you at the dinner table. Their home is beautiful and was decorated perfectly for the occasion. Dinner was catered and we played lots of fun games including a white elephant gift exchange where the doctors provided all the gifts from Sephora. How could a girl ever choose between keeping or stealing when they were all good? The night ended as we got showered with Swarovski jewelry and Christmas bonus money to follow. As much as I have complaints and work stress, this great team and bosses help me forget all the rest! Have I really been at this office for 7 and a half years already??
The group photo minus Tammy who was sick
I know I post this a lot, but these two other hygienist truly our my right and left arms! Love them.
The doctors assistants: four of the hardest working ladies I know
The front office: Tammy and Macy not pictured sadly
And really this is how we survive a long day!!
Two days before Christmas we had an office ugly scrub for the back office and ugly sweater contest for the front office. Being a hygienist makes you have to be somewhat practical, so it was a gross christmas scrub top for the three of us. I did break out my red scrub pants that I wore on Fridays in hygiene school--I cannot believe how highwater they are! Have a grown three inches since college or did I just not care back then! haha :)
Kristina got us all Christmas ornaments that are hygienists. Too cute.
Vanessa made decorated a plain scrub top and this was the office winner!! She made herself into an elf. Loved how it turned out.
Kim and Rachelle are pretty much one person. They knew each other in high school when to dental assisting school together and then both got jobs at our office. Needless to say that they are a "package deal in all things". The ornaments they put on their trees have everyones faces from our office on them. hahaha-so great!
The back of their scrub tops. I must say I did love that they have a # on it!
All the doctors office assistants
Tirsa, Alli, and me
The front desk...minus Tammy, how is she never in a picture!!
We survived December--this busiest month of the year!!!! Which is explains why it took me until January to make this post and why I have been sick for a month---too much work! :)
AND....WE MET OUR 2013 GOAL AND OUR OFFICE IS GOING A CRUISE FROM FT. LAUDERDALE TO COZUMEL FOR 5 DAYS/4 NIGHTS IN FEBRUARY!!!! Hard work pays off!









No comments:
Post a Comment