Happy Anniversary to Us!
August 16th
As usual Nick was up to his romantic ways and had a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting when I got home from work. We ate dinner out Outback (thank you David and Jo). Nick got me bracelet that I had my eye on with a heart pendant that has our wedding date on it with our family monogram. I love this bracelet because the charm goes on the toggle, but the toggle can open and other charms can be worn or put on another bracelet. I wanted the sterling silver bracelet, however Nick surprised me by also getting the pearl bracelet with the toggle that opens so I can wear the charms on either bracelet. He's a clever one! I loved it.
And then there is Judy! No, that is not a nickname for either one of us, rather it is the name of Nick's new rifle. He named her Judy after Judge Judge-meaning all verdicts are final! haha. Too funny. I hate to be any animal in his path because I don't' think it is going to be a good outcome for the wildlife. So yes, Judy is now in our home and all of Nick's other guns are jealous of the attention she is getting. With all of you as my witness Nick now says his life is complete and he will never ask for anything else again. :) We will see how long this lasts! (It better last for a while considering this is for our anniversary and his upcoming birthday). Just look at his big grin. I think he is happier in this picture then on our wedding day!
I tell you what. Mr. husband can sure write one sappy love note! I keep thinking that one of these days I am going to scan them all and make a book. I hate that I just stick cards in a box and never re-read them. Maybe one day when I'm retired I'll get around to making that. It was a great anniversary spent with the one I love the most.
Nick and his gun... Look how happy he looks! I love your bracelets. So pretty! Congrats on 3 years! Can you believe it's been that long?! You guys are super cute.
ReplyDelete