Nick forgets sometimes that he isn't a professional athlete. After each injury he exclaims, "Oh Jen, I will be fine, professional athletes have this happen all the time." I guess I 'forgot' that I was married to a pro! LOL.
Seriously though, Nick now realizes that 6 months really does means 6 months of nothing!! No sports for him at all. And I will be sure of that. Here are some pics of the latest "All-star injuries" of Domenic Styer. (if only he had the seven figure paycheck that went along with professional injuries) :)
7 days after the tear
(I patched test the bruise with some oils that get rid of bruising. I'd say they worked pretty well)
I know what everyone is thinking---wow, those Styer's are always getting hurt! Yes, we are! Our 2011 New Year's resolution will be to change that fact. Good thing 2010 is half over! :)
*gasp* Seriously, you guys are always getting hurt! Cut it out! haha- that's hilarious about his make-you-feel-better line. Pros MIGHT be a little different.
ReplyDelete