Jen and Nick
Jen and Nick Together Forever: Since August 16, 2008
Monday, November 2, 2009
How I Spent My Day Off
I knew I had it in me....just call me domestic! I have been wanting for awhile to make my own laundry soap. I hate spending money on the stuff, and I know quite a few people who make their own. So after only spending less than $6 on the needed ingredients, $4 on the glass jar, and about 30 minutes grating soap----Here is the final product. Label and all!! Only a tablespoon is needed, and it should last for over 6 months!
Also---We move in 12 days!! I also packed 4 boxes of books (I don't know why we keep this stuff). So off to more organizing I go. Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow that is awesome! I want to make some too! please send me the recipe on how to make the soap. Jen- Im impressed!
ReplyDeleteI will be thoroughly impressed if that actually gets the stains outta your mans socks after being in boots, haha!!
ReplyDeleteDang girl...you domestic diva you! And how fun that you're moving in so soon! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteso my mom also made us some laundry soap about a month ago that i totally forgot about until now! ha so now I'll save myself some money! good luck with the move!
ReplyDeleteOoh, that sounds interesting! Does it work pretty well?
ReplyDeleteWow, I've never heard of anyone making their own laundry soap. You should post the recipe, I wouldn't mind trying it out!
ReplyDelete