Jen and Nick

Jen and Nick Together Forever: Since August 16, 2008



Monday, October 5, 2009

Drumroll please....

Yep, you've heard right...we BOUGHT a house!!! We are ecstatic. So excited. Can't wait for it to be done. We have been looking for over a year, and needless to say I was more than discouraged towards the end. With the help of our realtor (whom we highly recommend) he had us look at new builds because he said the prices on them were too good to be true. I wasn't exactly thrilled, but we went to check out this neighborhood. This house was started as a spec, and at the beginning of Sept when we went and saw it, it had only been framed so we could still pick out most of the interiors. I love the floor plan, it has a huge backyard (well huge for AZ), and the fact that no one else has lived in it made it that much more appealing. After much thought and even more prayers we decided we would make it ours. The first walk through is November 6th--right around the corner. We can't wait!

The most recent picture of the front. They had just finished the stone that day.
This picture is a few weeks old--but is shows how great the backyard will be!

The kitchen cabinets were put in just a few days ago. I love them. They were the only thing inside that we didn't get to pick out, so I am was so excited to walk in and see them.


This home will have plenty of extra space, so we will love visitors! More to come...

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so exciting! What fun news! We bought ours as a spec as well and we've loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Congrats to you two... Can't wait to see it finished AND decorated :)Only you didn't say where it was ;) I am guessing Gilbert?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, hey! It's Emily, Julia's little sister. She sent me your blog link- what a cute couple you and hubby make! Congrats on the house! Email me at emilyemily717@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog. I had to make it private because some weirdo commented on it. My husband and I live in TX and have a daughter now- she's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jen!!! You two are all grown up now! :) I can't wait to see the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve love luv love luvvvv that house!!! YEAH so exciting for you two! Now I need to come out and visit and party it up in your home:) Giirrrll I watch too much HGTV so really seeing someone get a house brings joy to my life, CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *gasp* It's gorgeous! JEN! Congrats! I love it- that'll be so fun for you guys! I wish we had a new build instead of a 3 month remodeling project, but hey- whatcha gonna do!? :) I can't wait to see more pictures, I wish I could come visit so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAH!! With the title of the blog I thought you were about to say you were pregnant! BUT a new house, really is exciting too :o) It's really cute, can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete