Lots of things have been going on on the Styer side of things. Nick flew out Monday to Virginia after getting word that his Mom was in the hospital. For those of you who don't know Nick is the baby boy of the family, and he would do anything for his mama. So off he went, this just days after hearing that his Dad (who lives in OH) was in the hospital and so was his aunt (who lines in NC). But, that's not all....then Nick's sister was admitted to the hospital yesterday!!
At at time when it is easy to have the 'ultimate' breakdown, Nick has held his head up high and been the rock solid support his family needs. His brother Jake and several aunts and uncles all flew to VA to be by their families side. No matter how much distance can be between a family, all it takes is a phone call to have everyone together and standing as a united front.
I was nervous for Nick as I wasn't sure how he would hold up with everything going on, but every time I talk to him I sense a confident, calm, and assuring voice that things will be ok. My prayers are with all of Nick's family as I know they are going through so much. I love you Nick for being everyone's strength through this all. I can't wait for you to come home to me.
I'm so glad Nick was able to go be with his family, and I'm happy everything seems like it will be okay.
ReplyDeleteI hope everyone gets better soon!
ReplyDelete