So, it is 2:52am and due to my current losing battle with allergies I can't sleep. Last night as Nick and I were watching tv, I was doing my usual 'blog stalking' and Nick busts out with, "Jen, I don't get you. Why don't you just make your own blog. You spend so much time looking at everyone else's--just make your own." So here is my attempt and something I thought I was never going to fall a victim to--the world of blogging.
For so long, I thought that I could get away without having to join all this blogging madness. What is so exciting about our lives? I go to work everyday, and despite actually having some really great stories, a little thing called HIPPA keeps me from divulging that information. Nick is in school and we all know how 'exciting' that can be. No kids yet, so another reason I kept saying I don't need to keep an online journal. We do take our occasional vacations, frequent long weekend trips, and night out with friends. So maybe that will interest some of you.
So to Nick's surprise when he wakes up in about 2 and a half hours we will be co-owner of the Styer blog! Depending on the stories I tell, he might be regretting his encouraging push for me to make a blog. Hah! Oh well! Hopefully I will have better luck blogging when it isn't this early in the morning.
Yeah! You're finally a blog owner! Looks great girl.
ReplyDeleteBlog stalkers unite girl. At least you and Michelle have husbands to write about...
ReplyDeleteYeah! Can't wait to read up on all the exciting things you two are always up to.
ReplyDeleteCaitlin..you should start a blog too...so we can hear about all your wild weekends filled with TP! ;)
ReplyDeletejen please hold nothing back. that's what makes a great blog. i mean have you seen dan whitmore'?
ReplyDeleteYes, this is my dilemma exactly. Joseph always says to just start my own. But by the time I'm done "stalking" I'm too tired and overwhelmed:). Yours looks great, thanks for the updates!
ReplyDeleteNick is a smart man, isn't he?
ReplyDelete